If you need a new way to cook Brussels sprouts, this is so tasty that you’ll convert even hard-core Brussels sprouts haters. Yes, sadly, they exist. But they won’t anymore after eating this take on the vegetable.
Gingered Brussels sprouts with Almonds
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- Step 1 Toast the almonds in a non-stick skillet over low heat.
- Step 2 In a sheet pan covered with parchment paper or you can use foil sprayed with oil, roast the Brussels in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 30 to 45 minutes, carefully tossing every 15 minutes to roast evenly.
- Step 3 In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Step 4 Toss with the cooked sprouts, topping with toasted almonds to serve.